Thursday, May 8, 2014

Part 2: Hey, THE ROSE girls!

My name is Sarah Workman and I am a junior at West Chester University as well as a co-founder of THE ROSE.  I believe that as women, we are beautiful and more precious than we could ever imagine.  We are loved by the one who defined true love: Jesus Christ.

Before I had Christ in my life, I was afraid that I would never be smart enough, never be pretty enough, never be successful enough.  I believed that I was a failure.  When Christ entered into my life, I realized that He was enough.  I realized that He sees me right where I am, and loves me just the same.  He doesn't care about where I have been or what I have done.  He cares about ME. Because I have Jesus in my life, I am not enslaved by my inferiorities, but instead, I am set free by His superiority. I have peace in my life because I know that Jesus will always love me.  Now, I live my life to show others the truth I have found in Jesus. Here it is:  You are beautiful because you belong to Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment